No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Aimpoint Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
Since its introduction in 2007, the Aimpoint Micro T-1 has become very popular worldwide due to its size, light weight and robust build quality.
The standard configuration of the Aimpoint Micro T-1 contains the sight, a Picatinny mount and bikini rubber lens covers.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. including mount, sight only 3.0 oz.
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- 4 MOA
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80'
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- Use as a stand-a-lone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
- Operating Principle: Reflex Collimator sight with LED
- Optical Magnification: 1x
- Aiming Dot Size: 4 MOA
- Dot Intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0,1 to 55,000 lx
- Optical Signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD 3
- Dot Color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD Compatible: Yes
- Optical Coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear Aperture: 20 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Battery Type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032.
- Battery Life - Day Time Use: 5 years (50,000 hours) of continuous use at pos. 8 and over 10 months at pos. 10. Responds to >500 000 hours at NVD setting (pos. 2)
- Power Intensity: 4 NVD and 8 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright